Tuning and engine building
Australia’s ONLY Performance Tuning Seminar
If you’re a mechanic and you believe you are worth more than you’re getting, read on…
For too long the performance tuning industry has struggled. Competing with backyard and meatball mechanics who create more headaches and mechanical disasters than they’re worth, only to have their dissatisfied clients pitch at your doorstep to fix all the problems.
Well, it doesn’t have to be that way! Now there’s a program that is specifically designed to develop your workshop as a top of the range performance workshop that can command premium pricing, while having quality customers lining up at your door excited about the quality and performance improvement they’ll get. Your business will be built on qualified referrals continually calling to book in.
Your biggest challenge will be whether you can fit the work in!
For the past 4 years Nizpro have successfully run this 3 day workshop. A workshop that covers both the technical skill you need and key business concepts that will help you grow your business and your profits.
You’ll learn how to…
- Get the best possible results when using this engine tuning software on the late model vehicles
- Manage your workshop to maximise profit while reducing chaos and workload
- Get your customers excited about spending more money with you
- Eliminate the time wasters and only invest time with motivated buyers
- Uncover the hidden profits in your workshop
- Find and keep the best mechanics and team members
- Increase profitability by up to 60%
- Network with like minded performance tuners from around Australia
Every year this workshop has booked out, next seminar will be the same, so don’t miss out on your chance to be regarded as an elite tuning workshop that provides the highest quality modifications.
Here’s what some of our past attendees have had to say…
“I think this was really important for the industry, from a business education point of view. Hopefully this can be the start of an improvement in quality, margins and customer satisfaction throughout the industry.”
“Excellent, Professional Event.”
“Great work, lets stick together.”
“Excellent weekend. Informative. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge.”
“Overall it was an excellent and informative weekend.”
“Well presented, informative, easy to understand.”